[Spridgets] Power to fuel pump

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Tue Aug 21 21:00:20 MDT 2012

<< On 8/21/2012 8:59 PM, Dean Hedin wrote:
          but I hardly ever drive the car in the rain. ........ >>

Doesn't have anything to do with the "problem", Dean.

<<  I'm not fully buying into the header wrap destroys the headers theory.  I think it might be the case that the wrap can hold moisture if it gets wet and that can contribute to corrosion,>>

Comes from inside out ! !  You start HER to "warm HER up" in winter or
just run the the drug/grocery store.  The 'heat' cycle you create in
doing this MAKES water which nicely STAYS in the header "wrap" which of
course in next to the STEEL === rust (and you don't even see it coming
<G>) ! !

Forget the "wrap" and get Jet Hot coated inside AND out <G> ! ! !

Wait, didn't 1312 say something like that <VBG> ? ? ?

Anon !