[Spridgets] SU Carb Help Sought

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 09:04:28 MST 2012

Evidently somewhere in cyberspace my apostrophies and quotation marks are
being converted onto  the letters b and s.

You have probably already figured that the carbs in questions are the HS2 and
HS4 variety and that I am either looking for the help to come from someone
here on the list or from some other recommended SU expert. Those are my
clarifications to the previously sent message.

Thanks.