[Spridgets] Fw: [Spits] Spitfire Wreck in Santa Rosa, CA

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 05:27:39 MDT 2012

OMG David a quad for hitting his head on the rollbar? I wonder how
much padding needs to be in to prevent that?  Personally I never liked
the look of a roll bar and if I get one it I'd have to send it out to
be chromed and then add padding to specific areas which won't look
cool : (.
Safety Fast Folks,
Lin