[Spridgets] Fw: [Spits] Spitfire Wreck in Santa Rosa, CA

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Fri Jul 20 09:40:03 MDT 2012

That's the point.  Even with a padded roll bar it doesn't take much if
you hit at the wrong(right?) angle and position.  Hence, the helmet.
One has to be super vigilant these days with people on phones and doing
everything except driving but let's not start that thread.
Point is, one can be doing everything right and still feces occurs.

Dave W.