[Spridgets] Quarter elliptic springs

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Jul 23 08:41:01 MDT 2012

Phil- I put (I think)4 leaf race springs from one of the usual suspects on the
BE with a 5/8" spacer underneath to enable use of the original U bolts and
attachment hardware. The pacers are a bit of a one off, being milled from
6Al-4V Titanium with a large slot for the spring clamp pin and the correct
holes for the through bolts. I placed the spacer under the springs, and the BE
is rock solid and level. I can check tonight on how many leaves there are if
need be.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977