[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

Red Midget redmidget72 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 08:28:24 MDT 2012

Bobbie MG.  1972 round wheel arch body. Almost rust free body, newish top,
brakes, many parts replaced.  1275 motor, new carbs, good cyl pressure,
electronic ign., ran great, then main bearing spun.  That was about the time I
started getting sick with Lymphoma.  I have not worked on the car since
October 2005.  sitting on stands in the garage.  She has been for sale and
will be for sale as I have other health issues now, plus a Victorian era house
to sell in Harriman Tn.  I lurk the posts everyday and toss in a comment or
fix suggestion every now and then.
Thanks, Lon