[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 12:23:09 MDT 2012

'59 Bugeye - 998 motor with Stage V mods from the Special Tuning worksheet.
Lots of original factory Special Tuning pieces like adjustable rear shocks,
competition front shocks, sway bar, LCB header, etc, etc.  Restoration
complete in 1986.  It could do with a respray to be top notch, but the big
Healey needs to get finished off.

'63 Healey 3000 BJ7 - Nasty Boy - see my
sig.

Cats - one - spending the summer heat in his furry black suit.  If he
had balls, he'd have sweated them off by now

Guns - got 'em.

Zappa -
Been listening to Wes Montgomery lately

Harbor Freight -  They opened one
near me last year.  have to admit I go in there and buy stuff.  Some of it is
just good enough for what I need.  I don't need the stuff from the Strap-on
guy.  OK, the electronic flyswatter was a bust, but my expectations weren't
that high.

Home Defect -  Go there, too, but only because my wife makes
me.

Montana Bob - Mark should put together a collection of his rants and sell
them as a fundraiser.

Frank - his thoughts on a lot of these topics kept the
list from becoming boring.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:
http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo