[Spridgets] Since the list has been "quiet"

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Tue Jul 24 15:59:43 MDT 2012

Good idea Trevor.

We have a 1959 Leaf Green Bugeye, which we've owned since 1977, about as
standard as you can get, right down to the 520-13 Dunlop Gold Seal bias
ply tires (which they never had and if someone can find a set of Dunlop
Fort in that size let me know).  I have 2/3 of the rubber floor and
tunnel mat, just need the drivers side. Original drive train and
probably electrical bits...at least the dates match on the dynamo, coil,
and control box(which is scary). As it is a driver and not a concours
show car I put on stainless fuel and brake lines.

We also have a 1959 MGA 1500 O.E.W. roadster with wire wheels. After 25
years of ownership she's getting new carpeting.  Been having electrical
problems which I shall relate in another email.

And then we have "Winston", the 2005 bmw MINI.

And the 2008 Volvo S60

And the 2006 Ford Escape

Still room for one more...a TC or 1967 Alfa GTV or .......

Dave W.