[Spridgets] Racer types, Carb help please!

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 21:00:31 MDT 2012

Hi Lester,
This is the Kris Larson motor? Did he do anything to the internals that you
can see? He may have seriously shaped the pistons or gone through - bore. I
don't think he was gonna use it for racing but maybe he was building a cheater
motor. I don't speak 1380 sp good but if you can mail a pic looking at the
intake side and what needle is in there we can start cipherin' a bit.

Ron Soave

On Jun 8, 2012, at 5:17 PM, Lester <oldsaabguy at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> so I have this little problem with the carbs and I ask your help, but first
> little history..
>
> I purchased this 1380 go fast engine about 2 (?) years ago. Freshly built
with
> the carbs mounted.  I have never gotten around to tuning everything until
> recently, hat means this morning.  Messed with the timing a bit and tried
> adjust the carbs.  I can not get them to idle slowly, hmm.. they idle at
3000
> revs.  These are later carbs for a 1275 that have been warmed over a lot
I'm

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com