[Spridgets] Grand Prix - The Killer Years - On Velocity Channel

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Fri Mar 2 09:25:21 MST 2012

Did not have time to look at the full show.  I was also following F1 and other sports car events in those days and there was a lot made of the accidents, they were spectacular and unfortunate.   The other thing I remember from those years was that over ten times as many people were killed playing football, at all levels of that sport,  just in the USA.

Bob Kitterer and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage