[Spridgets] Grand Prix - The Killer Years - On Velocity Channel

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Mar 2 09:32:25 MST 2012

I enjoyed the documentary but thought it should have continued to detail the
"problems" of the 70's as well. The Killer Years extended well beyond the
1960's.

Ronnie Peterson, Francois Cevert, Helmut Koenig, Niki Lauda, Didier Pironi,
Gilles Villeneuve, etc. all either died or suffered from horrific accidents.

 jay