[Spridgets] OT - looking to get a new family car

Rick Bastedo rbastedo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 15:08:26 MST 2012

We looked at a 98 locally and I was shocked at the degraded interior.
Now I guess that's not only due to lack of care but also unwise choices of
materials.
All the buttons and switches were worn far more than what I would expect in
a 14 year old car.
Was this some way of Volvo choosing to "be green" with their cars?
It's so unlike them to choose materials that would not stand the test of
time, but I suppose today's Volvo isn't the Volvo I knew in my youth.

RickB