[Spridgets] Supercharged Bugeye Emblem/Badge

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 07:06:13 MDT 2012

Hi Jay,
I bought one of these off the guy on the list who had them produced. I
just can't remember who he was but I was planing on putting it on my
Bugeye (sold it because it is too sad without Frank to get into). I
was thinking of supercharging my pink Sprite someday and try and
fasten it to her with a button badge. I wonder if anyone makes a metal
button badge I can fasten it to.

It is a great little badge that I will hang on my Spritget wall of
fame : ) until I use it. Good luck with the sale. What is the history
of it? Was it made years ago and which car was it on? I'll post your
ad on the Early Spridgets Facebook link.

Lin