[Spridgets] Steel grades, now jack stands

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Nov 24 13:44:30 MST 2012

I have mostly Snap-on.  I had a screwdriver blade changed even though  I
admitted I broke it using it as a pry bar.  I also had a spanner changed  as
the chrome was chimbling away.  Not sure if chimbling is a real world or  not
but what the chrome was doing was coming away from the steel is small blunt
 edged pieces.  I've had chrome peel of NON Snap-on wrenches and it's as
sharp as a razor blade.

I bought my Snap-on timing light s/h off ebay and it's fantastic to use
with a bunch of feature the plan flashing light or cheap Gunsons stuff can't
match.

Also the flank drive stuff isn't just a gimic, it really does work though I
 think Facom (who are French!) have something similar.

In a message dated 24/11/2012 18:48:16 Coordinated Universal Time,