[Spridgets] Thoughts??????

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:04:20 MDT 2012

I'm with Daniel.  I don't trust it.  When you go look at the car, take a
small magnet with you and check all the usual rust spots with it. It will
tell you if you are dealing with sheet metal or metal patched with Taco
Bell wrappers and bondo. I'd also offer no more than 3K and point out the
exhaust. Ask him why the Weber downdraft?  A silly change from the SUs...

Cheers!!
Jim

--
Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
bmwwxman at gmail.com
 "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only
exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the
public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate
promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because
of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a
dictatorship, then a monarchy."                                   -  Alexis
de Tocqueville -