[Spridgets] Centric brake parts - NO LBC

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Sun Oct 7 16:57:11 MDT 2012

I've gone through two Centic master cylinders on my CRX this week. Both
failed because the plastic brake fluid reservoir is not compatible with
brake fluid, which was Castrol GT LMA.  The reservoirs crack and fall apart
after being filled. Amazon has offered to refund my money, but I think
people should know not to buy these. They're available for lots of cars, and
I would assume they're using similar materials on all of them.
BZ