[Spridgets] Wheel Spacers- Front AND rear?

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Thu Oct 18 16:34:32 MDT 2012

Now that I've got 185/60-13s on the MKII, even with the offset springs in the
back I need wheel spacers to get the tires to center in the wheel well
(Japanese rims). If I put wheel spacers behind the rears, should I also space
out the fronts, or will it make no difference.
I'm thinking that if the rear track is wider than the front, then it may make
the steering heavier. Or am I just overthinking the whole thing (as usual)?

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
AN5L8016