[Spridgets] 22 and counting

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Thu Apr 11 00:38:18 MDT 2013

A number of you already tossed into the hat on the Weber carb deal.
  Thanks, you're off the hook.  Here's what I'm sending to the other
popular lists:

April 11th, 1991 - Team.Net becomes an official domain.  For a few years
before
that, though, the basic foundation was getting built up.  It has been a
long ride
from those days until now.  We are still here.

And we can continue on for who knows how many more years?

If you'd like to help Team.Net continue, consider putting a few dollars
towards keeping it on the air:

http://www.team.net/donations.html

mjb.