[Spridgets] April 11 and 22 and counting

dwoerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Thu Apr 11 10:16:01 MDT 2013

Hmmm, 4/11 has become a very significant date in most of our lives.  The
beginning of our ties with each other through our hobby and the passing
of one of the "Spirits of the List".
Worth another donation to me!  Thank you Mark and the rest of the
list(s) for making the lists a family.

Here's part of my album: *http://tinyurl.com/d7xmp93

http://www1.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=6549829015/a=4424239_4424239/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
*
Pay it forward,

Dave Woerpel
59 :{)

Thanks for beating me to posting this Jay. This day hangs over all our
minds throughout the year as tears roll the closer we approach it : (
Love you, miss you Frank : (
http://www.spritespot.com/gallery/Deep-Pink-Sprite/Frank_and_his_Austin_Healey_Speedwell
Lin