[Spridgets] Pink Sprite on ebay...I want it : )

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 04:30:17 MDT 2013

Hi Guys & Gals,
Time to wipe the tears and get back to Spridget business : ), Frank would
want it that way so here we go.

I want this pink Sprite in Michigan : )
The body looks great as we all know I need to replace my rockers on Pinky.
But sometimes these repaints have bondo under the paint. The sale is for 2
more days it is in Highland MI and I'm going to see if my nephew-in-law can
take a look with a magnet unless somebody is near that location. No loss if
I can't get it I'll just fire up my welder but this looks really nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321103483990&fromMakeTrack=true#v4-40

Tell me what you think as I reply to the owner to test the rockers with a
magnet, which is what I should have done with Pinky back in 2006. But I
still love my LBC.

Happy Spridgeting : )
Lin