[Spridgets] Pink Sprite on ebay...I want it : )

Rick Fisk refisk at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 12 16:08:44 MDT 2013

Too bad you didn't ask about this yesterday.  I was 20 miles from the car this
morning on my way to Kentucky.  I'm in Lousiville now and won't return to
Michigan until after the sale ends.   :-(

Got to get my '61 Deep Pink Sprite finished soon.

Sent from my keyboard

On Apr 12, 2013, at 6:30 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys & Gals,
> Time to wipe the tears and get back to Spridget business : ), Frank would
> want it that way so here we go.
>
> I want this pink Sprite in Michigan : )
> The body looks great as we all know I need to replace my rockers on Pinky.
> But sometimes these repaints have bondo under the paint. The sale is for 2
> more days it is in Highland MI and I'm going to see if my nephew-in-law can
> take a look with a magnet unless somebody is near that location. No loss if
> I can't get it I'll just fire up my welder but this looks really nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321103483990&fr
omMakeTrack=true#v4-40

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/refisk@chartermi.net