[Spridgets] Need a car hauler - Suggestions??

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Tue Aug 12 10:22:42 MDT 2014

A guy I work with just bought a Sunbeam Alpine from a restoration place in
Iowa. Now he needs to get it from Iowa to Media PA. I told him I had a source
for good reliable referrals for a company to bring it home for him. So,
Sources,
anyone have a suggestion for a car mover that is reliable, bonded and
reasonably priced??

Thanks

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in sideways,
Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and
screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".