[Spridgets] Dashboard modifications

Steve Christiansen schris51 at att.net
Tue Feb 4 19:22:20 MST 2014

Dave,
Have fun changing from late dash to early dash.  It can be done but is
not easy.  The late dash mounts backwords of the early dash and the brackets
are in different place.  Colin Dodd - Sprite parts Australia has customer that
did this and detailed the whole change on Colin's website.  Might want to read
this before trying the change.

Steve Christiansen
Ol Phartz Partz
714-686-1236