[Spridgets] MG 2014 French lick

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Mar 7 08:21:28 MST 2014

It looks like it has all the ingredients for a great event.  I can envision
a back-roads route down along the Ohio River to get there.  But, I've had to
cut way back on my classic car activities, this year, due to the continuing
crappy state of the economy.  So, I'm doing Import Carlisle, Pittsburgh
Vintage GP and Watkins Glen Vintage Festival and that will be all.
Still, I expect MG 2014 will be a VERY successful event for NAMGAR and I
hate to miss it.

Bud