[Spridgets] MG2014-FrenchLick

Bruce Hamper brucehamper at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:06:00 MST 2014

I'm going to MG2014-French Lick and I'm driving my '69 AH Sprite.  Sprites
and Midgets are welcome.  I recently signed on as the Spridget Registrar
for NAMGBR.  (Don't ask how they talked me into it!)  I asked NAMGBR to be
inclusive; create a new 'early Midget' and Sprite register.  The SPRIDGET
register was thus created and includes 1961-1974 Midgets and the AH
Sprites.  There is also a new register for 'modern Midgets' with the 1500
engine.  I think we have a new home!
I've been a member of NAMGBR since its inception, even though I sold my MGB
seven years ago.  They have a lot of good articles in the 'Driver' magazine
and much of the information is relevant to Spridgets and MGBs.  Bring your
Spridget!  Let's show NAMGBR our enthusiasm for Spridgets.
Hope to see you there.
Bruce in St. Louis
'69 Sprite
'59 Sprite