[Spridgets] F.U.M.S.

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:05:02 MDT 2015

I was futzing around in the garage today to get the Midget ready to hit the
road again; and while the door mirrors have never been much use, my car now
suffers from Floppy Useless Mirror Syndrome.

The passenger side mirror just flops down and wont hold position. As I said
they've never been useful (too low to actually see anything) - bit now they
just look stupid too.

They've also always rattled since I bought the car the first time around
back in 2006.

Have any of you refurbed the factory mirrors successfully or is it a better
solution to simply replace them? I don't see how to take them apart so any
suggestions are welcomed. Cost is certainly an issue as I'm about to send
my third kid off to college.

​