[Spridgets] F.U.M.S.

Jeff Foster tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 17:12:20 MDT 2015

Got the mirror tightened up a bit - Thanks for the pointers, guys!

I was in St Louis last week and spotted a Midget sitting at a strip mall,
and I quickly spotted the reason my mirrors have always been sub-par.

A quick look at a parts catalog confirms (don't know how I missed this over
the last several years!)... I'm missing the plinth from both sides that
goes between the door and the mirror base which raises the mirror to
a decent position!!

Anybody have a parts car with useable parts they wouldn't mind parting
with? Please respond off-list.

Jeff