[Spridgets] Radio Help/Advice

Kent McLean kentmclean at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 13:16:58 MDT 2015

Kristi wrote:
> We have a '71 Morris 1100 that does
> not and never had a radio nor antenna.  I am looking for a radio and
> antenna set-up that will allow him to have the radio but not have to drill
> a hole for the antenna.

Another option to consider:  just install a small amplifier to drive some speakers, and plug an iPod/MP3 player/smartphone into it to play his favorite tunes without listening to all the ads.  You could mount it under a seat so you don’t even see it.  Something like this (but I have no knowledge if this one is any good or not):

http://www.amazon.com/Small-Stereo-Power-Amplifier-Audio/dp/B00R3U26TS <http://www.amazon.com/Small-Stereo-Power-Amplifier-Audio/dp/B00R3U26TS>

—
Kent McLean
’56 100 BN2