[Spridgets] speaking of Healey's

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 03:57:01 MDT 2015

List,

A basket case, Big Healey owner built up the courage to stop at my house as
I was preparing the yard for winter this year and said he had seen my
Sprite for years and wanted to stop by and say hello. We chatted British
cars looked at "Pinky" and exchanged numbers and I placed that piece of
paper on my transmission tunnel for spring. I'll give him a call soon to
encourage him to keep working on his BBC, big British car as he has a
teenage son who wants to learn. I'll send him the Healeys at autox.net list.
If anyone has suggestions of sites, or clubs for the big Healey let me know
as he needs some motivation and support to put his Healey together after 10
years or more sitting in his garage disassembled.

Lin

62 Sprite “Pinky"

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut