[Spridgets] speaking of Healey's

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 07:33:05 MDT 2015

Spring?  Probably another four months away!   Here's a couple of forums
besides the Healey list:
http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/forumdisplay.php?14-Austin-Healey
http://www.ahexp.com/    A club local to you is the Austin-Healey Sports
and Touring Club
http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/  and if he really needs a boost, send him
to Enclave 2015 being put on in Gettysburg by AHSTC and the New England
Region of AHCA:  http://www.enclave2015.com/

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville