[Spridgets] Deep Pink Sprite cutaway art....so cool!

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 06:21:27 MST 2015

Spridgeteers,
I received this link from Rick (healeyrick) and wow is all I can say.

Originally located on the British car forums but if you don't have an
account you can see and order on the website.

British Car forum:
http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?102939-MKII-Sprite-Illustrations

Many other British car beauties. I'm ordering mine as I see a bright white
on my AH Warwick hardtop will look stunning.
Enjoy and many thanks Rick.

Website link (doesn't work on my old computer so ...) I'm posting the main
page so you can scroll down to AH Sprite mkII

http://www.sportscarart.com/

https://www.sportscarart.com/product/austin-healey-sprite-mkii-illustration/

Happy Holidays to all,
Linda

62 Deep Pink Sprite

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut