[Spridgets] Deep Pink Sprite cutaway art....so cool!

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:42:40 MST 2015

The artist, David Townsend, is a very good friend of mine.  His work is
unique and of very high quality.  He has a wide range of options that will
allow you to customize your print to match your own car.  He is also
offering a 20 percent holiday discount.  I've attached a story I did about
his work for Healey Marque and the presentation of print #1 of the Jackie
Cooper 100S (AHS 3504) to the Healey Museum

Happy Healeydays,
Rick Neville