[Spridgets] Throttle cable clean & lube suggestions?

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 08:55:09 MDT 2016

Hi Larry, Billy & List,
I just got off the phone with Interstate and being I have a 1275 500 is
just at the edge of what I should have as per CCA below here are my choices.

Group 51
MT51 suggested retail $121.95
500 CCA
H- 8 7/8"
L- 9 3/8
W- 5 1/8"

Group 34
MT34 suggested retail $129.95
CCA 700
H- 7 3/4"
L- 10 1/4"
W- 6 7/8"

Group 24
MT24 suggested retail $127.95
CCA 600
H- 8 3/4"
L- 10 1/4"
W- 6 7/8"

Either way I still need to remove the hood to remove the old one will
500CCA be enough for the 1275 as I thought it required 700?

Lin