[Spridgets] Facet said I need to know what my carbs require to order

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Jun 16 08:48:19 MDT 2016

  And to confuse things, I used 40171 on that Aircraft Spruce page.  I
thought that with any pump that had more than 3psi pressure you needed a
regulator, the 40171 stops at 3.5 and my car has run  fine, its a 1275
with twin SU's, no overflowing of the bowls and no issues on the freeway.

     Aircraft Spruce always seems to have the best price in anything you
need that  will work on a car, they are just not car oriented.

  Mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.