[Spridgets] Facet said I need to know what my carbs require to order

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:15:22 MDT 2016

Ordered the pump but blew out my back once again so this will take longer
to work on that usual. Hope I won't require surgery this time. My eyes see
less weight when I lift and I push the disc's that much more when will I
ever learn?
I will keep you all posted on my success in a week I hope.
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut