[Spridgets] Question about mating the transmission to the engine

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:35:45 MDT 2016

Dave,

Check to make sure one of the locating pins is not stuck (or broken off) in
either the tranny or the engine.  Sometimes a pin will stick in the engine
and there is also a second pin in the transmission that would be meant for
the same locating hole.  There can't be two in the same hole ;)  There
should only be one pin for each locating position

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa