[Spridgets] Bugeye side curtain bracket

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Thu Oct 26 17:27:53 MDT 2017

Lester,

I should have ask if they were “Side Curtains” or “Sliding Side Curtains”.  My response was for Sliding Side Curtains.  Below are photos of original Sliding Side Curtains that were restored about 20 years ago and used mostly with the factory hardtop.  I had the brackets powder coated although they were originally painted.

Bob  and Dolores

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2013 Miata
2017 Mazda CX9