[Spridgets] Bugeye side curtain bracket

Jay jfishbein at snet.net
Fri Oct 27 08:04:03 MDT 2017

I have an NOS set in the BMC boxes but they are not accessible at the moment.

Also, someone mentioned the "fabric covered" (Everflex) early sidecurtains and their brackets. Those brackets were painted black. If anyone is interested I could post pics. jay fishbeinwallingford, ct
1963 Sprite Mk II Pink - For Sale