[Spridgets] Much later that same day...

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 15:38:46 MDT 2018

    It's not supper time.  I can get the rotors off the hubs and take out the grease seals and wash out the really old & thick goop that was once grease. .great idea!  Super dooper idea!   Stellar idea!   Ok you get where this went....right?Put the hub in the vice.  Yup I tapped on the bearing and " BOOOWANNNG" little shiney things everywhere!   My bugeye has tapered roller bearings in it.  I forgot about the ball bearing front hub bearings....  Kinda like the old card trick " ya wanna play 52 pick up?"   and right about THERE a whole deck gets unloaded on the floor in front of you!   Well it was the inner bearing and I played 12 pick up...But kept coming up with 11!   Where in the universe can one teenie tiny shiney little round thingy go?   For about 45 minutes I think it left the universe ....traveled to " far far away & back" and just as I was going to say I give up ( censored version!) about 3' behind me still gooey and greasey it was STUCK to the caster of the shop vac!   I looked there!   With a flashlight!   How? Why? When?  *sigh*....Well it's all sitting draining off for a possible assault tomorrow in the bead blasting cabinet. ..Race cars are supposed to be clean, carefully assembled as to be reliable and look cool while doing their "thing".   After I inspect all the bits it will be like putting a big model car together...ChuckBall bearings....why did it have to be ball bearings?????
Sent from my LG Mobile