[Spridgets] SpriteSpot

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 13:12:48 MDT 2018

Getting back to the discussion a few of us were having here a few months ago, I just noticed that there was a sight bit activity on three different threads during the month of March. I guess the place is mysteriously running itself without anyone being in charge.

I will now ask again that if anyone here has a direct email address for the site administrator or a moderator I would very much like to have it in order to make contact with them. I lost track of my password, and before I go thru the process of re-registering under a new screen name, I'd like to resurrect my old information.

Thanks,
Howard Collins