[Spridgets] Weber Conversion

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 08:04:50 MDT 2018

I’ve had good results starting with 135 main jets, 160 air, 36mm chokes, f16 emulsion tubes, stock velocity stacks. I don’t run any vacuum advance, centrifugal only with a 23D distributor.

My race motor jetting is much, much much different. It’s nice to be able to convert the carb in minutes.

Ron Soave