[Spridgets] Another....thought

crusaderchuck55@aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 09:05:49 MDT 2018

    I know the quarter eliptic sprung body is a better handling chassis.But I'm working with what I've got. I'm certain the chassis set up and brakes will be 100% competitive.  While I no longer have access to a flow BENCH I'm certain I can do a darn good flowing head and intake again ( did Frank's cylinder head) .  still have the equipment for rod and piston balancing too.  So I'm relatively confident in being able to put together a relatively healthy motor.   That said I'd be pretty confident after a few " get the feel of the car" laps on course that , at worst the car would be a middle of the pack runner.   With a few "Wheaties" or " Frosted Flakes"( can always use a tiger in your tank?) the car just might annoy the heck out of the front runners.   VBG!If the car got a fiberglass hood & trunk lid, well that would be a darn good thing too!   3 more revolution wheels would help too....*SIGH*Chuck
Sent from my LG Mobile