[Spridgets] Grattan 2018 Sprite Midget Race Series Finale August 18-21

Erick Zanner ezanner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 13:58:19 MDT 2018

Spridgeteers:
My Spridget will be up for sale after the Grattan event (or before if the
money is right, buy it at the track and use my entry). I have some
unfinished business in the SCCA ranks and need the funds to complete my H
prod Spridget. There will be an extra set of wheels with mounted Hoosiers
that go with it and a limited spares package - stuff that I can't use on
the SCCA car.
The chassis was done by Rick Haynes, trannie (c/r gear set) by Bob
Forsbloom, and the bottom end by Rick Haynes with the cylinder head by
George Bachman. I am 6'3" and fit in it very nicely. I will be asking
$15,000 for her. Come see it in the Grattan paddock.
Thanks
Erick Z
#118 with VSCDA, 18 with SVRA