[Spridgets] Bottom seal for spindle hub to kingpin

bmwwxman at gmail.com bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:17:41 MST 2018

Yup.  Hose washers work fine.
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Hal Faulkner via Spridgets Date: Sun, Feb 4, 2018 6:35 AMTo: Cc: Spridgets Net;Subject:Re: [Spridgets] Bottom seal for spindle hub to kingpin
Mike,
If it's what I think it is, Frank recommended using a hose washer.
Hal

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 10:11 PM, Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets at autox.team.net> wrote:
As some of you know I am re-bushed the front suspension of my Bugeye.  After collecting what I thought were all the parts I need for the rebuild I have run into a problem.  The seal that sits in the recess at the bottom of the spindle where the kingpin passes through to seal in the grease was in pieces in one spindle and completely missing in the other.  None of the usual suspects catalog this seal unless you buy a complete kingpin rebuild kit for $125+.  I just need the seal.  Anyone have a partial kit laying around or know where I can get the seal or what to use in its place?Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

spridgets at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html