[Spridgets] Fwd: [Wedge] Any Mini owners out there?

brian daredelvis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:54:40 MDT 2018

 I put the disks and sway bar on about a year ago.  I had the parts for the
swap for the last 10-15 years, and moved them from Tucson, to Houston, to
San Diego before installing them.

The Datsun swap always struck me as a little pricey.  I've just acquired a
3.9 diff to help keep the revs down.  I have a good smoothcase with rib
case internals in the car, and I just rebuilt the rib case that has been
sitting under my workbench for the last 10 years (also made the moves).
What are people spending on these swaps now?

While the block was at the machinist, I rebuilt 2 sets of HS2 carbs from my
collection. My plan is to get this all together, and clear some of these
parts out.  I need to address my hoarding issues.
Brian