[Spridgets] Electric fan control

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 13:09:14 MST 2019

Anyone have a used electric fan adjustable temperature device to turn an electric fan on?Embarassing truth!  ( this is why the request!)At VIR a number of years ago I was doing support for a friend doing the SVRA DOP with his Saab he has hillclimb'd but never road raced.  He got into some interesting competition on course and did not watch his temperature gauge.    Never turned on the cooling fan and blew a solid copper head gasket and warped the head on a very expensive and high strung engine.   That mistake gave way to my friend quitting racing due to the rest of the internal engine damage and the cost of rebuilding that specific motor.  All that told , there is no way I want to hurt the Midget .   Everyone has put so much into this car's build , I can not begin to imagine making that mistake and hurting the car at its first outing.   I'm fully capable of embarrassing myself in other ways....😉ChuckLike not knowing my navigator at a LBC rally was a MINISTER until AFTER the rally!   Oooh the stuff I did and said......😇 .  probably the only time he tore up a golf course doing a doughnut in the grass.....I think it was a golf course.....😉Sent from my LG Mobile