[Spridgets] How best to silence facet fuel pump?

Kevin Valentine kevinv1275 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 15:26:35 MST 2019

Ryan,

You can bolt the pump to a piece of thick rubber (an old tire tread will
work) and then bolt the rubber to the car body using a second piece of
rubber between the car body and the piece of rubber you bolted to the
pump.

 To make this work, bolt the pump to one piece of rubber and then drill
thru both pieces of rubber at the ends.  Bolt thru the 2 pieces of rubber
to the car body.   The bolts that hold the pump to the 1st piece of rubber
will not touch the car and the noise and vibration will be reduced ;)

Kevin V.
Tuscarora, Pa
[image: IMG_20191229_171656922.jpg]