[Spridgets] A shifter question?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Nov 10 17:03:33 MST 2019

 Mk1 Mini Gear Shift Knob In Alloy

|  |  |
Mk1 Mini Gear Shift Knob In Alloy

http://www.victoriabritish.com/icatalog/sm/full.aspx?Page=72
The Victoria British knobs have a nylon insert that are self tapping.  Should be quite solid feel.  The Spridget Manis all aluminum knob will feel solid.  Just use a thin jam nut to tighten it in place so the shift pattern stays upright.  I have a wood knob with an aluminum insert and used a jam nut to tighten it in place.  Very solid, but I don't remember where I bought it from.Mike MacLean