[Spridgets] A shifter question?

Bob Spruck raspruck at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 13:06:53 MST 2019

Check out the Parts Catalog at BugEyeGuy.com. He has an insert only for
$19.95 and an insert and knob for $39.95.

On my race car, I drilled a small hole through the lower flange on the
knob and the shift lever and inserted a roll pin. The threads on the
lever were also not very good, so even a new insert wouldn't work. Never
came loose! You can knock the pin out with a drift if you have to remove
it, to fill the trans with fluid for example.

Bob