[Spridgets] 1500cc radiator shroud.

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 11:00:02 MST 2019

Ok!   NOW I GET IT!I need a 1500cc radiator mounting shroud which effectively moves the radiator forward a bit.   That movement forward allows more clearance / room between engine and radiator core to facilitate an installation of a "puller" fan.  The word SHROUD in my world is the piece that a cooling fan is mounted to and ducts the air from the edges of the radiator core to the fan.  My experiences are  spridget vertical flow with very limited cross flow experience and even less 1500cc experience.  One of my concerns was available space between the water pump & the radiator core to facilitate doing a puller fan.  So currently I have a 1275 stock cross flow shroud & radiator.   If anyone has a 1500 shroud , I certainly would install it .   Now!  I GET IT!thank everyone for the patience and positive pointers!ChuckSent from my LG Mobile